As the Director of Communications, you will shape the EAA’s message and represent the external face of the Company. You report directly to the COO. Your tasks include coordinating with communications contacts, maximizing the Company’s press coverage, and managing the Company’s external perception. Critically, this role oversees the communications department, including its staff and output.
- Monitor social media for relevant educational news
- Improve EAA social media influence and outreach
- Develop and enact strategies to provide appropriate external
- Coverage and perception of the EAA
- Manage the communications department and its staff